“Legal Disputes are common in today’s business world. The aim to resolve your dispute so you can quickly get on with your business”
– Principal Solicitor, Matthew Karakoulakis)
The AMK Law strength is not only exceptional legal knowledge, but also the depth of experience across legal sectors, examples of the types of disputes deal with regularly include:
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Family and property law disputes
- Trust and insolvency disputes
- Shareholder, joint venture and partnership disputes
- Traffic and insurance matters
- Intellectual property breaches
- Business disputes
- Debt recovery and debt enforcement
- Professional negligence claims
- Property, development and lease determinations
- Defamation and misrepresentation disputes
AMK Law knows the importance of adopting a consultative rather than confrontational approach in dealings with all relevant parties and has experience at all levels of the judiciary from VCAT to the Supreme Court.
AMK Law understands that litigation can be costly and, in many cases, undesirable so as to prioritise resolving disputes efficiently and with as little disruption to business as possible. Throughout the process AMK Law provides practical advice and devise litigation strategies by realistically identifying prospects of success and legal merit.
As a client you now at AMK Law you can have strategic advantages for your benefit so as to best achieve that quick resolution or for you to win. AMK Law has significant relationships with some of the best barristers in Australia working as a team towards reaching fair resolution of most client’s disputes.
You can now take the next step and get your free half hour consultation or you can email via the address on the contact page of this website for your legal advice.