“AMK Law delivers commercial law combined with my entrepreneurial mind because then most clients have legal solutions from an advantageous position in commercial transactions, contracts and agreements.”
– Principal Solicitor, Matthew Karakoulakis
AMK Law delivers leading law firm service and knowledge with the benefit of agility and flexible, personal service and exceptional value for money. The skills and depth of experience gives clients cost-effective solutions and exceptional value.
A small boutique law firm with top tier service experience. Meaning focus on the quality of the cutting edge legal and commercial thinking delivered straight to you as a client at the law firm.
When you become a client at AMK Law it means you can benefit from the experience across a range of sectors involving commercial advice, technical and complex structures and transactions including sale and purchase of businesses together with transactions concerning significant assets.
AMK Law has acted commercial clients ranging from small-medium enterprises right through to Australia’s largest corporations and high net worth individuals. The skills and depth of knowledge together with the honest, prompt, and cost-effective service.
As a client at AMK Law those results are delivered for you so as to drive your technical requirements from a position of legal brilliance. You would receive cutting edge legal advice at those highest levels so as to give you the thinking and express philosophy for you advantage in your commercial transactions.
Most clients describe AMK Law as “going above and beyond the call of duty” because the highest levels of integrity, honesty and reliability. AMK Law is known for keeping constantly abreast of developments in the law and for using the best, and most up to date online legal databases, legal commentary and legislation.
The comprehensive range of legal services and advice on:
- Structuring of legal and commercial entities
- Taxation and superannuation issues
- Commercial advisory and corporate restructures
- Trusts, joint ventures and partnerships
- Franchise Code of Conduct
- Partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements
- Contractor and employee agreements
- Service agreements
- Franchising agreements
- Policy wording and terms of trade
- Legal contracts and commercial arrangements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Sale and purchase of companies and shares
- Mergers and acquisitions, demergers and sales of business
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Corporate law governance
- Liquor licensing and council approvals
- Review and advice on commercial agreements
Commercial dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution
- Small Business Commissioner mediations and applications
You can now take the next step and get your free half hour consultation or you can email via the address on the contact page of this website for your legal advice.