AMK Law provides realistic, commercially savvy and specifically tailored Commercial Law advice to businesses across a different range of industry sectors. You can receive the benefit of a small boutique law firm with top tier service and experience. You can also receive the added benefit of agility, flexibility, personal service and exceptional value for money. You are our primary focus and we will provide you with astute commercial-thinking in response to your issue.
We have acted for commercial clients ranging from individuals and small-medium enterprises through to Australia’s largest corporations and high net worth individuals. We are not intimidated by the most complex of issues but at the same time, do not discriminate against more straight-forward ones. You will receive our skills and depth of knowledge, together with honest, prompt, and cost-effective service.
Clients regularly describe us as “going above and beyond the call of duty” because our clients receive the highest levels of technical and strategic advice, integrity, honesty and reliability. We are known for keeping constantly abreast of developments in the law and utilising the best legal databases, legal commentary, and legislation.
When commercial disputes arise, AMK Law has the required experience and knowledge to best protect your legal and commercial interests. We use litigation as a matter of last resort and we negotiate and resolve the issue without the need for litigation where possible.
You can receive the advice and representation that you require in all commercial areas including:
- Structuring of legal and commercial entities;
- Taxation and superannuation issues;
- Commercial advisory and corporate restructures;
- Mergers and acquisitions; and
- Trusts, joint ventures and partnerships.
- Franchise Code of Conduct;
- Partnership, shareholder and joint venture agreements;
- Contractor and employee agreements;
- Service agreements;
- Franchising agreements;
- Policy wording and terms of trade;
- Legal contracts and commercial arrangements; and
- Settlement agreements.
- Sale and purchase of businesses;
- Sale and purchase of companies and shares;
- Mergers and acquisitions, demergers and sales of business; and
- Corporate and commercial transactions;
- Corporate law governance;
- Liquor licensing and council approvals;
- Review and advice on commercial agreements;
Commercial dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution;
- Dispute resolution;
- Small Business Commissioner mediations and applications.
You can now take the next step and contact us today and make an appointment to discuss your commercial and business needs.